At 2: 57 this morning I found his body. He was dressed in a thick woolen overcoat, hat, sunglasses. It was really the umbrella that caught my eye. He was inside of his apartment at the time he died, and he was holding an umbrella. From what I could see, there was nothing unusual about it, aside from it being open, nothing that might make a man clutch it in his last moments.
I looked closer at the body. It was then that I discovered the earplug. It was on the floor, the other was not visible, but it might've been in his other ear.
There was no blood. In fact, his apartment was remarkably tidy. It was like someone had come in and cleaned after the fact... it had the air of being artificially clean.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment